Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering a school into the Booktime competition to win Pearson titles, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Schools eligible to receive a set of Pearson books as a prize must be in England or Wales.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Booktrust or Pearson.
3. Only one school to be entered per person.
4. Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 29 June 2012. Booktrust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
5. There will be three winners, selected at random from among the eligible entries.
6. The winner will be informed via email by midday on Friday 13 July 2012. After this date, you can find out who has won the competition by emailing email@example.com
9. The prizes will consist of a set of Pearson books for your school.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. We will not sell or supply your personal details to any other organisation, and will only subscribe your email address to our newsletter if you have asked for us to do so.
13. The prize is run by Booktrust of 45 East Hill, London, SW18 2QZ.